A Live National Entertainment Inc. Las Vegas country musical festival that was targeted Oct. 1 in the largest mass shooting in modern U.S. history was insured by New York Marine & General Insurance Co., according to a permit document filed in September.
Insurance for the festival was brokered by Integro USA, Inc., according to the document. The coverage applies to the festival, MGM Resorts International Inc., which owns the festival grounds, and others, according to the document.
(Reporting by Suzanne Barlyn; Editing by Alden Bentley)
- Terrorism Risks Have Made Tight Security Routine at Many Global Hotels, Resorts
- Las Vegas Mass Shooting Raises Concerns Over Safety at Live Events
- Las Vegas Shooting Victims Sue Bump Stock Manufacturers
- Failed Fyre Festival and a Lesson in Events Insurance
- What to Know About Insuring Fairs, Festivals and Other Special Events
Topics New York
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.