NAS Insurance has launched a stand-alone cyber insurance product for high net worth individuals and their families.
NetGuard SELECT provides cyber protection, fraud detection, and dark web and social media monitoring services to fight evolving cyber risks.
More than the identity monitoring solutions or additions to a homeowner insurance policy, NetGuard SELECT from NAS offers a stand-alone cyber insurance policy and suite of services designed to protect affluent individuals and their families from emerging cyber threats including:
- Cyber Extortion
- Cyber Crime
- Online Fraud
- Cyber Bullying
- Personal Data Exposure and Loss
In partnership with the privacy tech firm, InfoArmor, NetGuard SELECT policyholders will have a personal Privacy Advocate to discretely investigate, follow up, and escalate procedures to for a rapid restoration of personal information after a breach. In addition, policyholders have access to proactive identity protection, fraud detection and social media monitoring services through InfoArmor, including:
- Internet and dark web monitoring
- Financial transaction monitoring and alerts
- Credit monitoring and alerts
- Social media monitoring and notifications
- Proactive monitoring and alerts for documents in your wallet that may be lost or stolen (e.g., driver’s licenses, ATM cards, insurance cards, etc.)
- Solicitation reduction to opt out of unwanted direct marketing campaigns
NetGuard SELECT is the latest product in a series of personal cyber security products from NAS.
NAS Insurance Services is a full-service specialty insurance underwriting manager that provides product development, underwriting, marketing, risk management, and claims handling services for a range of specialty products that are distributed as both insurance and reinsurance options.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.