Everest Insurance has launched Everest Expedition Not-For-Profit Management Liability policy. The new policy form provides protection for not-for-profit organizations across all industries including charitable foundations, healthcare organizations, and educational institutions.
Coverage is offered in a modular form, with eight coverage parts; directors and officers liability, employment practices liability, crime, fiduciary liability, cyber liability, kidnap and ransom, miscellaneous professional liability and employed lawyers liability.
Everest Expedition policy highlights include:
- Flexible defense options by coverage part: Duty To Defend/ Non-Duty To Defend/ Optional
- Expansive inquiry coverage
- Pre-claim expenses
- Continuity coverage for EEOC charges and written demands first made during prior policy
- Dedicated social engineering fraud limit (crime, cyber)
- Business Interruption, incl. full limit for 3rd party forensic accountant expenses (cyber)
- Extortion payments include cryptocurrency and bitcoin (cyber)
Everest Re Group, Ltd. is a global provider of reinsurance and insurance, operating for more than 40 years through subsidiaries in the U.S., Europe, Bermuda and other territories. Everest offers property, casualty, and specialty products through its various operating affiliates located in key markets around the world.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.