PURE Programs has expanded its coverage for high value homeowners into Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia.
Across the region, PURE Programs will offer coverage for homes with a rebuilding cost of $1 million to $50 million that do not qualify for admitted coverage due to location, negative elevation, prior losses, rental exposure, or another reason. PURE Programs will also offer coverage for excess flood, jewelry, fine art and other collectibles by endorsement, and a builders risk policy for homes under construction or renovation.
PURE Programs offers claims handling and risk management, along with broad coverage specifically designed for high value homeowners. Its brokers work directly with PURE Programs’ in-house high net worth E&S underwriters as well as PURE Programs’ policy quoting and administration systems.
PURE Programs coverage also includes extended replacement cost coverage, which provides up to 200% of the insured limit for non-wind related losses and up to 125% of the insured limit for hurricane or named storm related losses, should the cost to rebuild after a loss prove greater than the limit of insurance shown on the declarations page; a waiver of the All Other Peril deductible in the event of a large loss; and a loss prevention allowance to help cover the cost of taking steps to prevent a loss from reoccurring.
PURE Programs’ customers have access to concierge-level services, including but not limited to:
- Claims handling – Direct policyholder access to licensed in-house adjusters.
- Risk management consultation: In-house team of risk managers help to determine the right amount of coverage, realize all the premium credits customers qualify for, and advise on steps customers can take to protect their homes.
- Member advocates: A team of professionals deliver concierge-level service before, during and after a claim.
- Catastrophe response capabilities: When a catastrophic event is forecast, a team is deployed to the area along with emergency equipment and supplies. Contracts are in place with arborists and restoration firms, reserving them exclusively for policyholders, significantly reducing or eliminating wait time.
- Customers are enrolled in a direct bill quarterly installment plan at no charge, and policy documents are available immediately once the policy is bound.
Brokers have access to dedicated E&S underwriters, online quoting, agency download, a direct bill process, and processing of surplus lines’ taxes and fees.
In addition to the Gulf Coast and Georgia, PURE Programs is also available in Florida, California, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina and South Carolina. Licensed P&C brokers in these states do not need to hold an E&S License to introduce business to PURE Programs.
Excess flood coverage not available in Louisiana; construction and renovation coverage not available in Texas.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.