Aspen Insurance, the insurance segment of Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd., announced the launch of its cyber risk management platform, SSIMPLE, which was developed to assist clients in the prevention and detection of, and response to, privacy and network security incidents.
The SSIMPLE platform includes existing components of Aspen Insurance’s Apex insurance policy and incident response capabilities, with added and differentiating pre-incident services at no additional cost, said Aspen, noting that its cyber insurance clients will have access to a one-stop, holistic product.
Designed and managed by Aspen’s in-house Certified Information System Security Professionals (CISSPs), SSIMPLE combines Secure Systems and Information Management Principles with the benefits of Loss Experience, Aspen explained.
SSIMPLE gives clients access to Aspen’s coverage that includes such complimentary, third-party services as:
- a web-based portal to assess cyber security posture;
- Microsoft® Office 365 security auditing to evaluate existing configuration, identify solutions, and prioritize actions;
- resource access to develop and improve organizational controls (e.g., policy templates, security training videos, and loss calculation tools);
- external network scanning to identify security risks for clients and their third-party vendors;
- Domain Name System (DNS) threat intelligence and tools to help enforce web access policy compliance and provide web usage analytics;
- 24/7 endpoint monitoring to identify malicious activity, perform related forensic analyses and accelerate incident response; and
- a web-accessible screening tool to uncover data leakage associated with recently accessed files and USB ports
Source: Aspen Insurance
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.