The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. has launched Hanover Prestige – a high-value personal lines market for home, auto and condominiums.
Hanover Prestige offers insurance protection, high-quality care and service, along with flexibility and choice for customers with broader asset protection needs. Coverage options can be easily customized for an account or an individual policy level.
Agencies can tailor coverage to each customer’s needs by adjusting limits that are usually locked in by most carrier policies such as limits for other structures on a property, including a shed, fence or detached garage; or limits for contents and personal possessions. There are also multiple coverage options available for auto insurance, which can be tailored specifically for each vehicle on the policy.
For home policies, Hanover Prestige also offers:
- Guaranteed replacement cost with a cash settlement option, allowing customers to choose when and where to rebuild in the event of a total loss
- Water backup and ordinance of law coverages, with limits up to the full replacement cost of the home
- Service line coverage of $20,000 is included for damage to underground pipes that run from the street to the home
- Loss of use coverage is provided at the actual loss sustained, with no cap on the dollar amount or time limit
For auto policies, a la carte coverage options are available through Hanover Prestige and can be customized by vehicle.
Hanover Prestige Auto includes:
- Worldwide rental car coverage and options for rental upgrade coverage with limits up to $6,000
- Lifetime original equipment manufacturer parts, regardless of a vehicle’s age
- New car extender coverage, which provides full replacement cost for vehicles in their first three model years
These coverages are available for customers with auto limits starting at $250/500 or combined single limits of $500,000.
Hanover Prestige also offers a specialized home evaluation process, and designated claims and underwriting teams. In addition, The Hanover has relationships with several vendors through its Partners in Protection program, which offers customers access to discounts on home security and water leak defense systems, suggestions for local contractors, and jewelry replacement or purchase.
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. is the holding company for several property and casualty insurance companies, which together constitute one of the largest insurance businesses in the United States. The company provides coverage through a select group of independent agents and brokers. Together with its agents, The Hanover offers standard and specialized insurance protection for small and mid-sized businesses, as well as for homes, automobiles, and other personal items.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.