Lockton Affinity has been appointed as the program administrator for the new CyberLock Defense standalone cyber liability policy with options for more than 40 industry groups including retail, industrial & manufacturing, financial services, restaurants, and more.
Key benefits of the CyberLock Defense Insurance program include:
- Broad first and third party coverage options to address cyber extortion, breach of data privacy, contractual liability, copyright infringement and rogue employees
- No sublimits of coverage
- Combined single limits of liability available for all coverage, including cyber theft, social engineering loss, ransomware and more
- Automatic business interruption expense and reputational harm coverage
- Policy limit options from $100,000 to $10M
- Quick and simple quoting and binding processes
- Admitted, non-admitted, & excess policies available
Coverage is available from an A rated carrier by AM Best.
Lockton Affinity, an affiliate of Lockton Companies, was formed in 1987 to meet the specialized insurance needs of affinity groups, non-profits, associations and franchises. It currently serves an array of industries ranging from small business, financial institutions and franchise businesses to fraternal organizations and common-cause groups.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.