Morgan Stanley has expanded its insurance offerings to include property & casualty insurance coverage for its high net worth clients through insurance brokers HUB International, Marsh Private Client Services, and Willis Towers Watson.
The coverage will target risks associated with property loss and general liability.
Through the arrangement with HUB International, Marsh Private Client Services, and Willis Towers Watson, Morgan Stanley clients will have access to risk exposure assessments and options to protect their assets.
Services will include:
- Continuous policy reviews
- Client alerts of situations (e.g. hurricane/wildfire) for which extra precautions should be taken to help protect their assets;
- Support from dedicated service teams
- Claims processing services
In addition, Morgan Stanley clients now have access to the following personal and commercial insurance lines such as:
- Personal Lines: Inland marine (i.e. Fine Art, Jewelry), watercrafts, umbrella/excess liability, aviation, flood and cybersecurity
- Commercial Lines: Inland marine, general & professional liability, aviation, crime and umbrella/excess liability
Morgan Stanley’s P&C insurance platform is in addition to its traditional insurance offerings that include life insurance, long-term care insurance and disability insurance currently available through the Firm’s Wealth Management Investment Solutions Insured Solutions business. Insurance products are offered in conjunction with Morgan Stanley’s licensed insurance agency affiliates.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, provides access to a range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, cash management and lending products and services, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.