Insurance Journal is seeking young independent insurance agents – those 40 and under – to share their thoughts on the insurance industry, their job and their future as a young professional in the annual Young Agents Survey.
The results will be published in an upcoming issue of Insurance Journal magazine. The survey should take no more than 15 minutes to complete and all responses will remain confidential.
Here’s a look at some of the questions the survey asks young agents:
- How optimistic are they about their future career as an independent agent?
- How do they rate the property/casualty industry on career attractiveness to young people, ethics and public image?
- What do they believe is their greatest challenge when it comes to career success?
- What do young agents like most and least about their own job?
- And what changes would they like to see in the insurance industry, and in their own job?
Consider participating and/or passing this survey along to young agents today. Deadline is April 5.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.