The Texas Workers’ Compensation Commission (TWCC) Central Office will be closed Sept. 25 and 26, 2003, in order to relocate to its new office facility. Neither the old location or the new location will be open on those days. The new office will open for normal business at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 29.
The new office address is: 7551 Metro Center Drive, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78744-1609
During the move on Sept. 25 and 26 all TWCC Field Offices and the TWCC Records Center will be open for normal business. The Central Office main telephone number, (512) 804-4000, will be answered by agency operators. Essential Central Office staff will be available by telephone at another location and will be contacted as needed to assist callers with urgent needs.
The following Central Office FAX numbers will be operational and will receive FAX transmissions:
· TWCC Executive Office – (512) 804-4431
· Workers’ Health and Safety OSHA Survey – (512) 804-4517
· Workers’ Health and Safety Education and Training – (512) 804-4611
· Compliance and Practices – (512) 804-4701
· Hearings – (512) 804-4011
· Insurance Coverage – (512) 804-4346
· Legal Services – (512) 804-4276
· Document Handling/System Access Request Form (SARF) – (512) 804-4241
· Other TWCC departments – (512) 804-4241
Express deliveries (FEDEX, UPS, AIRBORNE, etc.) scheduled for delivery on or after Sept. 25, should be addressed to TWCC’s new address. These will be processed on Sept. 29.
Hand-carried documents will be accepted at the TWCC Records Retention Center located at 3636-A Dime Circle, Austin, TX 78744-2311, and will be processed on Sept. 29, unless identified as requiring immediate action.
All current Central Office telephone and FAX numbers will remain the same in the new facility and will be operational when the new office opens on Monday, Sept. 29, 2003.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.