Myron Steves has named Becky Thomson to its executive team.
As director of healthcare, Thompson provides oversight to the healthcare and educators liability departments. She has been responsible for managing account and client relationships, negotiating contracts with the insurance market place, educating internal staff and external clients and developing solutions that address the risk exposure of healthcare clients.
She previously worked with a retail agency managing and marketing healthcare professional liability accounts. Previous experience in the healthcare field includes managing a group of optical clinics across multiple states.
The executive team now includes:
- Harry Snyder, chief technology officer
- Claudia May, chief underwriting officer – personal lines
- Greg Rubel, chief underwriting officer – commercial lines
- James Hooker, chief financial officer
- Becky Thomson, director of healthcare
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.