Amicia Hine, executive vice president with Worldwide Facilities LLC, MHI-MGA Division, in San Antonio, has been elected president of the Texas Surplus Lines Association Inc.
Justin Kotrla, senior vice president, Property, at AmWINS Group in Dallas will serve as vice president of TSLA for the coming year.
The association also elected Tiffany Way, assistant vice president and branch manager at RT Specialty in Austin, as secretary/treasurer.
The new officers were installed during TSLA’s 65th Annual Meeting held virtually on Nov. 10.
New directors elected for three-year terms are:
- Terence Babler, Southwest Risk LP, Dallas
- Jodi Berger, USG Insurance Services Inc., Arlington
- Zak Reed, AUI Inc., Austin
- Wade Vaché, Scion Underwriting Services Inc., Dallas
Current TSLA directors include:
- Jim Bishop, One General Agency, Oklahoma City
- Kimmi Cantwell, McGowan, Donnelly & Oberheu LLC, Austin, Texas
- Joe Dahlvig, Admiral Insurance Group, Austin
- Meagan Kiernan, RT Specialty, Dallas
- Robert McEwen, The Parks Group Inc., Austin
- Sam Stringer, RT Specialty, New Orleans
- Josh Taylor, Scottish American, Grapevine, Texas
The TSLA executive committee consists of the current officers and immediate Past President Jennifer Mier, AmWINS Group.
During the virtual business meeting the “Joe Howse President’s Award” was presented to Robert McEwen, The Parks Group, chairperson of the Regulatory Liaison Committee.
The “Don King Committee Member of the Year” award was presented to Stephen Gunn, Hallmark Financial Services, co-chair, Regulatory Liaison Committee, and Morgan Whitt, Towerstone Inc., co-chair, Membership Recruiting Committee.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.