The North Carolina Department of Insurance has released a smartphone app for insurance agents offering information such as educational opportunities, NCDOI agent services contact info, and agent notifications from the department.
The new MyDOi smartphone app went live May 22, according to North Carolina Insurance Commissioner Mike Causey.
“Now, agents across North Carolina will be able to look up information about continuing education and their own account while on the go by installing our app,” Causey said.
Agents can scan the MyDOi QR code from NCDOI.com to load the application and access it from their mobile device. Once agents have the app on their phone, they can interact with NCDOI.
Agents can use the app to:
- See their continuing education transcript
- Look up continuing education courses
- See continuing education providers
- Look up their National Producer Number (NPN)
- Get a contact number and email address for the Agent Services Division.
- Receive important agent notifications from the Department of Insurance.
NCDOI said consumers can contact the department and submit a complaint through the current version, however, plans are underway for the DOI to expand its consumer functions
Source: North Carolina Department of Insurance
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.