San Diego-based ConfirmNet Corporation announced the release of Version 6.0 of the CertificatesNow online insurance certificate service, which includes a new user interface at www.confirmnet.com.
Besides introducing more intuitive navigation, the user interface replaces mostly text instructions with an image-based workflow, according to Jennifer Madsen, ConfirmNet’s vice president, client services and sales. Some of the new features, which were suggested by ConfirmNet’s customers, include:
– New home page with icons rather than text instructions to move to commonly used features;
– Step-by-step progress bar showing all the steps included in the task while highlighting the current step;
– Simplified account management and better organization of certificate holder information in one central area;
– Drop-down bars and mouse-over action for quick explanation;
– Reduced steps and screens necessary to deliver certificates.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.