Irvine, Calif.-based Superior Access Insurance Services Inc. has released a new business model that requires agents to subscribe to gain access to over 100 insurance companies and programs in 48 states. According to SAIS Chairman Richard Swoy, “With more automated programs, more classes of business and more products than any other wholesaler or general agent, SAIS developed this subscription program and offers it at a low introductory rate of only $200. We began the program at the first of the year offering it exclusively to our proprietary agency base. The response was tremendous. Agents and brokers using our services enrolled immediately. We’re now in a position to entertain new subscribers into our system.”
Subscribers will receive:
· Real-time access to multiple quotes and markets with one single entry. This real time pricing and immediate underwriting screening and signature ready completed applications.
· Comparative Personal Lines Quoting with a single entry. Available in most states, subscribers get instant multiple personal auto and homeowners quotes on a wide variety of personal lines products including HO, dwelling fire, rental dwellings, preferred, standard and non-standard auto, motor homes, water craft, earthquake, flood and Mexican auto.
· Brokerage Facility Access for tougher accounts. If the SAIS on line program doesn’t meet individual needs, SAIS offers a brokerage facility with markets for most classes of business. SAIS is very competitive for Package or stand alone for property or liability, tough to place accounts and middle market accounts.
· Excess and Surplus Lines Access without needing and E&S License. In many states, subscribers will have access to dozens of specialty packages, products and programs with both real time and brokerage access.
· Book Ownership. Subscribers own their renewals rights to policies and books of business with no premium production requirements.
· Exclusive Superior Access Programs available nowhere else..
· Broker of Record Change and Book Rollover Opportunities.
· Liberal Commissions.
For a limited time, the introductory subscription fee has been set at $200 per calendar year. This is an annual, non-refundable fee to cover the cost of processing new appointments, verifying renewing appointments and providing subscribers with access to multi-million dollar technology. Interested agents are invited to go to www.superioraccess.com and sign up. The cost of the subscription is payable by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or draft check authorization; forms are available on the Web site.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.