Foremost Insurance Group of Caledonia, Mich., is expanding its Dwelling Fire program in New Mexico and Wyoming, to accept more landlord and rental property customers, and offer lower rates and new, larger discounts. Typically known as the solution for hard-to-place landlord and owner-occupied properties, Foremost is enhancing its program to include standard and preferred business.
Coverage is available for:
- Vacation rental properties
- Homes with open foundations
- Customers who have had a lapse in coverage
- Customers with up to five losses
Some of the changes to the Dwelling Fire program include:
- Credit is being used as a rating parameter for landlord business with a discount of up to 10 percent for superior financial responsibility.
- Homes up to 15 years old may qualify for an age-of-home discount up to 25 percent.
- Owners with another Foremost, Bristol West or Zurich policy may qualify for a discount.
- Owners using a property management company may receive a discount.
- Landlord association members may receive a discount.
To become appointed with Foremost, agents can visit www.ForemostIndependentAgent.com.
Source: Foremost Insurance Group
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.