Foremost Insurance of Caledonia, Mich., has expanded its Family Boaters program in Nevada, accepting more risks and introducing lower rates. Effective Jan. 1, 2010 for new business and Feb. 1, 2010 for renewals, the expansion include:
- Acceptance of boats up to 40-feet in length
- Acceptance of boats valued up to $400,000
- Up to 50 percent decrease in personal property and trailer rates.
- Attractive rates – credit tiers A and B are now less restrictive for eligibility and have lower rates.
The Family Boaters insurance program features a range of standard and optional coverages including agreed value or actual cash value settlement options, towing and assistance, coverage for personal property, medical payments and more. Discounts can include:
- Multi-Unit – for customers insuring more than one boat
- Actual Cash Value
- Protective Device
- Boating Safety Course
- Multi-Policy – for customers with additional Foremost policies
To become appointed with Foremost and to access the expanded boating program, agents can call 800-237-6136 or visit ForemostIndependentAgent.com.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.