PCF Insurance Services (PCF), headquartered in Lehi, Utah, appointed several new members to its leadership team.
- Brooke DeWyze joined as chief development officer. Before joining PCF Insurance, DeWyze was chief operating officer of Moreton & Company. DeWyze also spent more than two decades at Leavitt Group.
- Adam Reed joined as general counsel. Reed comes from Reed Law Offices plc, a law firm he founded and served as managing principal. Reed previously was executive vice president, chief legal officer and corporate secretary at Acrisure and spent two decades as in-house counsel at AIG as general counsel of the personal insurance business.
- Leslie Greve joined as vice president of marketing, leading the company’s marketing strategy. Greve most recently served as chief marketing officer at BGZ brands.
- Jeff Hutchins was promoted to chief people officer following his tenure as senior vice president of human resources. He continues to lead human capital development at PCF Insurance and the services and programs designed to promote health and wellness, succession planning, learning and training.
- Rocky Steele was named senior vice president of operations after leading the company’s legal and compliance function for the past year. Steele oversees PCF Insurance’s corporate analytics, integrations, agency management system migrations, carrier relations, carrier operations and compliance teams.
- Ryan Stradling was named senior vice president of finance and chief of staff, having served as vice president of finance and shared services since joining the company in 2021. Stradling oversees PCF Insurance’s finance, accounting, internal audit, payroll and regional finance teams.
- Brandon Gray has been promoted to senior vice president and treasurer from vice president of treasury, continuing to lead and expand the company’s investment strategies, financing activities, management of debt compliance, arrangement of funding, and driving treasury compliance.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.