All members of the insurance community are invited to attend the Pennsylvania Surplus Lines Association’s 26th Annual Membership Meeting on April 9-10, 2008 at the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center Hotel in Pittsburgh, PA. The theme of the meeting is “Strategies For Success: New Opportunities For The Insurance Marketplace.”
• Address by Joel Ario, Acting Pennsylvania Insurance Commissioner
• Continuing Education and Professional Development Classes
• Reception and Dinner featuring Pittsburgh Radio Personality, Jack Bogut
• Keynote Presentation: “Crossing the Divide – Multi-Generational Relationships” with Emily Huling
• Panel of Surplus Lines Carrier Executives, Brokers and Attorneys
More information about the Annual Meeting and a registration form are found at http://www.pasla.org/Documents/PSLA_AnnualMeetingBrochure.pdf
For more information or to register, contact Paul Spector (610) 225-2639, email@example.com.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.