Professional Liability Insurance Services, Inc. is the underwriting facility for the longest-running business interruption and extra expense coverage, for food borne illness, accidental contamination, malicious contamination and products extortion – Trade Name Restoration (TNR)®.
Restaurants and hospitality entities face unique exposures when it comes to food borne illness, accidental & malicious contamination and products extortion. Regardless of how these Incidents happen, the reaction is swift and the results are devastating. The Business Interruption for Food Borne Illness Outbreaks (TNR) from PLIS®, Inc. is what restaurant owners need.
TNR sets itself apart from other programs with:
- $100 million in available capacity per Trade Name
- Recall coverage included as needed as part of TNR policy OR on a stand alone basis
- Extensive coverage features including full policy limits for adverse media
- Separate programs for corporate and franchisees
- And a variety of additional coverages, including inoculations, workplace violence and many others.
Contact PLIS today for more details on this long-standing program.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.