Weather permitting, cat models from around the world will be meeting in Atlantic City later this month for the annual World Cat Model pageant. Models from AIR, RMS and Eqecat are favored. The models, some of them riding high on successful predictions of losses from the world’s latest earthquakes, will compete for the top cat title, which comes with a cash prize and a two week vacation in Key West in October. The models will also participate in a charity blackjack game while in Atlantic City. The event is being hosted by Donald Trump, whose hair is in the Disaster Hall of Fame.
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- If MetLife Is Tagged As Systemically Risky, Why Isn't Berkshire Hathaway?
- College Player Files $3M Claim with Lloyd's for Drop in NFL Draft
- How P/C Mutual Insurers Perform Compared to P/C Industry
- Major Hurricane Joaquin Could Hit East Coast
- Greenberg Endorses Jeb Bush
- College Player Files $3M Claim with Lloyd’s for Drop in NFL Draft
- Suit Planned by Black Women Tossed From Napa Wine Train
- Family of Man Who Died During Sleep Test at Atlanta Clinic Awarded $20.5M
- Former Southern California Insurance Agent Sentenced for Felony Fraud
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!