The Prime Insurance Syndicate Inc. (Prime) has earned a financial stability rating of “A” (Exceptional) from Demotech Inc. This level of rating indicates that Prime’s balance sheet reflects excellent liquidity, an acceptable level of financial leverage as measured by total liabilities to net worth, and balanced investments. Prime is a wholly owned subsidiary of Prime Holdings Insurance Services Inc. and maintains offices in Salt Lake City and Chicago. Prime Holdings is an insurance holding company with a suite of excess and surplus lines service organizations, offering products for hard-to-place risks, including homeowners, commercial property and casualty, recreation, and commercial auto and garage liability. Incorporated in 1992, Prime operates in all 50 U.S. states.
- Travelers Decided to Pass on Buying Chubb: Fishman
- New Chubb Will Preserve Old Chubb's Agency Culture, Says ACE's Greenberg
- Jardine Lloyd Sues Rival Howden Over Mass Resignation in Singapore
- Labor Department's 6-Part Test for Classifying Employees, Independent Contractors
- How Agents View Agency Aggregators
- Senate Bill Would Expand Big Rig Trucking by Teen Drivers Nationally
- Kansas Man Gets 1 Year in Jail for 17th Drunk Driving Conviction
- Movie Theaters Balk at Security Checks Following Shootings
- Louisiana Man Gets 14.5-Year Sentence After Sixth DWI Conviction
- New Chubb Will Preserve Old Chubb’s Agency Culture, Says ACE’s Greenberg
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!