When Ford Motor Co. recalled 600,000 sport-utility vehicles last week, it became the fourth carmaker this year to acknowledge an issue with malfunctioning air bags. So far in 2014, automakers in the U.S. have recalled about 6.6 million cars and …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Doctor Sentenced to Prison in New Jersey Lab Referral Scheme
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Curtis M. PearsallE&O Insights: Personal Lines Generates More Errors & Omissions Exposure than You Think
Andrea WellsGender Gap Closing
Amy O' ConnorReport: Jackson, Mississippi Tops List of Windiest Cities
Susanne Sclafane'We Start Businesses Instead of Buying Them' Berkley Says in Last Earnings Conference Call as CEO