- Everyday is something different. This job is never repetitive.
- Flexibility, freedom, and the opportunity to run my own business.
- The ability to work in any industry with interesting companies.
- I really enjoy getting to learn about different businesses and how they operate.
- I love that every day is different. I also like the competitiveness of the business. I love to win while also hate losing.
- The ability to pursue my own individual passion, while being rewarded for doing exactly that.
- I love the balance and ability to be able to create my own schedule, to a degree, along with a substantial earnings potential.
- I enjoy showing companies the best way to manage and finance the risk associated with their business.
- 100% the people I get to work with and build relationships with.
- The knowledge I have gained in the insurance industry. I find my commercial, life insurance and retirement planning skills gained are invaluable.
- Family business is actually pretty fun. I like the small mom-and-pop shop vibe versus the big corporate world.
- Job freedom and not having to sit at a desk every day. Every day is different.
- The opportunity to work and partner with multiple different industries. The opportunity to network with new people.
- The relationships I have formed with my clients throughout the years, and the fact that I am a trusted advisor to them. … I love just talking with them and having lunch and just talking about life.
- I love helping people. I love educating young clients. I feel if you take the time to educate the buyer, you will earn a customer for life.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.