Insurance Journal Southeast Magazine: 2001
- Florida Insurance Agents Feeling the Pain from Roiling Marketplace
- What Independent Agents Need To Know about Florida’s Insurance Crisis and How to Deal With It
- Invasive Creature is Again Threatening Florida Crops, Building Trees, and Could Soon Bring Insurance Claims
- 30 Years Ago, Hurricane Andrew Slammed South Florida, Changing Everything
- Sparks Fly over NFIP Reauthorization, Including Idea to Drop Coverage for Some Flood-Prone Properties
- The Market Tightens: With Soaring Reinsurance Costs, More Insurers Pull Out of Murky Florida Waters
- Nuclear Verdict: Miami Jury Orders Bar that Served Drunken Driver to Pay $96 Million in Damages
- Court Ruling Provides Ammo for Insurers in Florida AOB Cases
- Tampa Medical Clinic Owner Charged with Staging Crashes and Submitting $970,000 in False Claims
- ‘Well-to-Do’ Investment Firm Head Charged in $300,000 South Florida Insurance Fraud. Claimed He Threw Away the Rolex.
January 2022 issues will be published soon.