The Professional Insurance Wholesalers Association (PIWA) of New York State Inc. elected its officers and directors during its annual convention on Nov. 6, at the New York Marriott Brooklyn.
• Joseph Caligiuri of Cal E&S Brokers Inc. in Bay Shore, N.Y., was elected president;
• Gary Hollederer of Russell Bond & Co. Inc. in Buffalo, N.Y., will serve as vice president;
• Gary Ricker of Swett & Crawford Group in New York will serve as secretary; and
• Norman Portnoy of GLN Worldwide Ltd. in White Plains, N.Y., will serve as treasurer.
• Edwin Levine of CRC Services in New York City will serve as immediate past president.
The following will be re-elected to the board of directors for a two-year term expiring in 2005:
• Joseph Caligiuri of Cal E&S Brokers Inc. in Bay Shore, N.Y.
• David Catanuto of CRC Services in Jericho, N.Y.
• Dave Pietrowski of LoVullo Associates Inc. in Buffalo, N.Y.
• Stephen Rice of Swett & Crawford Group in Glens Falls, N.Y.
The following individuals will be newly-elected to serve a two-year term expiring in 2005:
• Michael Demetriou of The Davis Agency in Hempstead, N.Y.
• JoAnn Peri of Cowles & Connell of N.Y. Inc. in Brewster, N.Y.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.