Officers of Professional Insurance Agents of New York State Inc. have been elected for the 2004-2005 administrative year.
• N. Stephen Ruchman of Hewlett was elected president. He is president of Ruchman Associates Inc. in Rockville Centre.
• J. Carlos “Shawn” Viana of Latham was elected president-elect. He is vice president of Marshall & Sterling Inc. in Glenville.
• Peter Demetriou of Hempstead was elected first vice president. He is president of the New Windsor Insurance Agency Inc. in Hempstead.
• D. Scott Liebert, CIC, of Nanuet was elected vice president. He is chairman of CLG Financial Corp. in Nanuet.
• Leslie Rogoff of New York City was elected vice president. She is president of Insurance Marketing Solutions in New York City.
• Michael Paluba, LUTC, of Middle Island was re-elected secretary. He is owner of Hermitage Insurance Brokerage in Middle Island.
• Martin Koles of Forest Hills was re-elected treasurer. He is principal of Martin Koles Insurance in Forest Hills.
• T.J. Derella, CPIA, of Kingston will serve as immediate past president. He is owner of Kingstar Companies in Kingston.
PIANY is a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.
Topics New York
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.