Tony McIntyre, CEO and president of New Jersey-based The McIntyre Group, announced his firm’s strong performance for the fiscal year ending, Dec. 31, 2004.
McIntyre stated that the insurance brokerage, had “increased their revenue base by 100% for the year 2004 versus 2003. Although we are privately held and do not publicly release our financials, we believe our 2004 growth was driven by upgrading our six-step risk analysis process, hiring quality people and reinvesting in technology. For 2005, we are maintaining our focus on large complex risks that need our unique risk management services.”
Samplings of new accounts acquired by The McIntyre Group in 2004 include:
• Food Franchise Service Business (Northeast U.S.) – One of the national chain’s largest, contracted service partners serving over 2,000 store units in the Northeast maintains a super-sized distribution warehouse, a truck fleet of 250 trucks and a broad range of SIC employees in 12 states.
• National Security Firm (based in Southeast U.S.) – A highly trained and skilled security force for Federal and State facilities such as research labs, detention institutions and military contract firms. Coverage provided in 23 states for a company-wide security force of 2,500 personnel.
• Pharmaceutical Company (based in Eastern, U.S. with European exposures) – Publicly held, international pharmaceutical firm faced with highly complex exposures especially for Directors & Officers and Mergers & Acquisitions. The McIntyre Group also added two privately held, U.S. based pharmaceutical firms to their list of clients
• Nationally-Known College (main campus New York City area) – Privately held, Co-ed College with multi-campus facilities and over 10,000 undergraduate students.
• Hi-Tech Equipment Manufacturer (based on East Coast) – Publicly held firm with revenues in excess of $250 million and operations in the United States, Europe and Asia. The firm is a leading employer in Southern New Jersey.
• National Medical Management Company (Based on West Coast) – With subsidiaries in six states, management firm designs and implements fee-for-service compensation agreements for more than 40 hospital groups. The company selected The McIntyre Group to insure their Physician and Healthcare Institution Billing Errors & Omissions risk.
• Other Prominent New Accounts (with multi-state exposures) – The McIntyre Group also secured two heavy contractors, a major re-packaging operation serving Fortune 100 companies with multi-pack wrapping and distribution facilities and a leading supplier of loading and shipping pallet frames.
In other year-end announcements, McIntyre stated that the company had successfully completed its corporate space expansion including the addition of an office-wide wireless network, at-home PC’s for all professional staff and higher speed, more secure internet connections.
In addition, The McIntyre Group was also selected as one of the few Automated Management System (AMS) “beta test” sites for the new AMS 360 Online system. Having successfully completed the testing phase in 2004, the AMS 360 Online system has been installed and is fully operational. The new operation system has already reportedly been credited with increasing productivity.
In order to manage this new business growth the firm also hired six new staff members in 2004. Anthony Tomassetti joined as vice president of Risk Management and Education. Joelynn Owens was hired as an assistant account executive. Lisa Beth Bowen, a University of Virginia trained attorney, joined as an associate marketing executive. Jeanne Blake was hired as director of Franchise Marketing and Development. Eric Kerslake was hired as the company’s controller. Finally, Sabrina Phrakaysone joined The McIntyre Group as a customer support representative in December 2004.
For more information, visit www.mcintyre-group.com.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.