Delaware fire investigators say a fire at a vacant home in Sussex County earlier this week was intentionally set, the ninth arson at a vacant home in the area over two months.
This Monday’s fire was reported around 1:30 a.m. in the 36000 block of Old Stage Road in Delmar.
Chief Deputy State Fire Marshal Randall Lee says they’re linking the nine fires, but since a couple are different from the rest, investigators aren’t sure if one or more arsonists are involved. He says they have eliminated some suspects.
The rash of fires started May 24, with three separate blazes.
___
Information from: The (Wilmington, Del.) News Journal, http://www.delawareonline.com
Topics Property
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.
Brown & Brown Wins Temporary Injunction Against Howden
US Efforts to End Iran War Stumble as Ship Seized Near UAE
High-Powered Dads Are Spending Less Time at Work, More on Childcare
Billionaire Boehly’s Allies Donated Heavily to Kansas Insurance Regulator 

