Lawsuit Filed in Maine over Propane Explosion

October 1, 2009

A lawsuit has been filed against C.N. Brown Co. alleging the company was responsible for a propane explosion that destroyed a home and severely burned a man in western Maine in 2004.

The complaint in Oxford County Superior Court says an unlicensed C.N. Brown employee didn’t test the propane lines and take other precautions when he made a delivery to a house in Norway where the propane tank had run dry. A short time later, an explosion and fire destroyed the house and severely burned Robert Paradis, who lived there with his wife.

The lawsuit claims that C.N. Brown was negligent. In its response, the company denies the allegations.

Topics Lawsuits Maine

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.