Dublin-based Research and Markets has announced publication of the 20th edition of the “Airfinance Annual 2003/2004” to their offering.
The annual “provides a complete international review of commercial aircraft financing — a comprehensive source of annually updated aviation market material, financial analysis and information with features on aircraft finance, discussions on legal, insurance and risk management issues, maintenance, aircraft, engines and country-by- country analysis…the most in-depth, informative guide you will need. Plus a unique directory of over 1,300 companies active in the airfinance market,” said the bulletin.
Specialists in the field of airfinance examine the following subjects:
– Current financing requirements
– Industry review and outlook
– Aircraft financing in emerging markets
– Government-supported aviation financing
– 2003: a legal odyssey
– Can banks be lenders and lessors?
– The impact of the low-cost operators on the major airlines
– SPE’s post-Enron
– Airline fleet revenue management
– Servicing third-party portfolios
In addition there are in-depth and informative articles on:
– Aircraft (including overview articles from Airbus and Boeing)
– Engines (articles supplied by CFM International, GE Aircraft Engines, Pratt and Whitney and Rolls-Royce)
– Insurance and risk management
The annual also offers “a unique directory of over 1,300 Banks/Finance Houses, Leasing Companies, Consultants/Brokers, Lawyers/Accountants and Insurance companies active in the airfinance market listing contact names, addresses, telephone/fax numbers and a description of their activity in the market.”
For more information visit www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c5190.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.