Dublin-based Research and Markets has added “Insurance in Europe” to their offering. The study gives an industry profile, which R&M describes as “an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the insurance industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.”
The bulletin said the study:
– Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
– Provides textual analysis of the industry’s recent performance and future prospects
– Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
– Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
– The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
– Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
The Europe study comprises Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.