ACE has launched ACE Risk Manager, a website designed for its employers’ liability (EL) clients in the UK and Ireland.
Advice on the site is designed to help companies improve the management of health and safety risks across their organizations and protect their reputation and bottom line by reducing the risk of costly civil or regulatory action, ACE said in a statement.
Available to all ACE EL clients in the UK and Ireland, ACE Risk Manager provides 24/7 exclusive access to a wide range of guidance handbooks, advice and ACE’s health and safety newsletter, “Safety Insider.“Frequent newsfeeds help companies ensure compliance with their legal duties and achieve best practice in health and safety management.
Services available via ACE Risk Manager include:
- Details of recommendations made by ACE Risk Engineers during EL surveys
- The ability to upload documents and photographs to show how recommendations have been implemented
- EL survey score upgrades when recommendations are completed
- Access to comprehensive health and safety information including advice and updates
- Access to a range of general and industry-specific guidance on occupational health and safety, developed by ACE to meet the needs of its EL clients.
“With stringent health and safety laws governing workplace practices, companies, regardless of trade, size or location, cannot afford to be casual when it comes to the health and safety of their employees,” said Phil Myers, casualty risk control and engineering manager, UK & Ireland at ACE.
“For many years we have provided practical advice to clients on how to improve and implement risk management practices through our suite of risk management services, with the aim of improving the working environment for their employees, reducing claims and improving employers’ liability risk profile,” Myers added.
“ACE Risk Manager takes this process one step further by giving our clients access to comprehensive health and safety information online, and enabling them to register actions taken to improve their employers’ liability risk rating,” he said.
Source: ACE Group
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.