London-based RSA Insurance has revamped its marine management team “to better meet the challenges and opportunities in today’s marine insurance market.”
In three newly created roles:
- Rob Cook has been appointed London market marine director,
- David Taylorhas been appointed Europe and international marine director,
- Matt Howardhas been appointed U.K. regional marine director.
These three roles will report to Richard Turner, global marine director.
RSA also announced five additional marine appointments for the revamped team:
- Dave Vaughanhas been appointed business manager, London market cargo,
- Andrew Peers was named business manager, London market transportation,
- Ralph Godwin will remain in his current role of business manager, London market hull, completing the London market leadership team,
- Simon Cooperwill become global hull trading leader,
- David Godsoewill become global cargo trading leader in the new structure.
“The marine insurance market continues to be challenging reflecting tough trading conditions,” commented Richard Turner, global marine director, RSA. “These new appointments bring together a wealth of talent and expertise creating a refocused and stronger team to drive our business forward.”
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.