The most popular InsuranceJournal.com news stories in the Midwest ranged from groundbreaking lawsuits to research into making people safer from storms.
With an understanding that stories appearing later in the year have less time to rise to the top of the list, these were the most popular Midwest Insurance Journal stories of 2014:
- North Dakota Work Comp Agency Sues Aon eSolutions over Failed Project
- Home Depot Sued Over Joplin, Missouri, Tornado Deaths
- Tesla Sued by Wisconsin ‘Lemon Law King’
- Wisconsin Researchers Test Affordable Wooden Shelters
- Nebraska Court: No Insurance Coverage for Woman Bitten by Dog
- New Rules for Civil Settlement in Illinois: What Defendants and Insurers Need to Know
- Appeal Likely After $25M Medical Malpractice Award in Wisconsin
- Indiana Prosecutors Say Company Damaged Roof in Hail Scam
- Contractors Need to Be Involved in the Claims Process, BELFOR CEO Says
- Erie Insurance Introduces Auto Rideshare Cover in Indiana, Illinois
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.