The Minnesota Vikings’ “photo-bombing” lawsuit against Wells Fargo has been moved to federal court.
Last week the team sued Wells Fargo in Hennepin County District Court, saying the bank is using illuminated rooftop signs on two buildings near the Vikings’ new stadium to “photo bomb” the facility, which is named for competitor U.S. Bank.
The Star Tribune reports that Well Fargo asked that the lawsuit be moved to federal court. The bank has not yet filed a response to the lawsuit, and no hearing has been scheduled.
The Vikings claim the mounted and illuminated rooftop signs Wells Fargo is installing don’t conform to an agreement. Wells Fargo has said the bank believes its signs are legal.
Arguments on the suit had been set for Wednesday in Hennepin County District Court.
Related:
Topics Lawsuits
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.
Allstate CEO Wilson Takes on Affordability Issue During Earnings Call
How One Fla. Insurance Agent Allegedly Used Another’s License to Swipe Commissions
Florida’s Commercial Clearinghouse Bill Stirring Up Concerns for Brokers, Regulators
A 10-Year Wait for Autonomous Vehicles to Impact Insurers, Says Fitch 

