Ann Arbor, Michigan-based Kapnick Insurance Group is formally expanding its ownership base beyond the Kapnick family for the first time in the company’s 73-year history.
Key employees who have made significant contributions to the organization’s success have been recently invited to become partners in a private offering. Effective Oct. 10, 2019, the new partners include:
- Senior Vice President Mark Arbaugh
- Senior Vice President Jeff Blanton
- Senior Vice President Angela Dean
- President of Property & Casualty Don Engle
- President of Employee Benefits Steve Peck
- Senior Vice President Micah Teets
- Chief Financial Officer Brad Watson
- President of Strategic Sales Bob Weiland
- Senior Vice President Kathy Wood
- Senior Vice President Debbie Youngs
The agency said it is committed to staying independent in the face of mass consolidation among insurance brokers. In a media release, Kapnick Insurance Group CEO Jim Kapnick said: “By bringing on new partners we are showing our commitment to remaining a private organization.”
With all service members located in Michigan, Kapnick is proud of its local roots and service-oriented, cohesive approach to business insurance, employee benefits and personal insurance solutions. By offering partnership to internal leaders, Kapnick maintains its ability to quickly make decisions and respond to market fluctuations.
Founded in 1946, Kapnick Insurance Group is a third generation, privately held, Michigan based professional service firm with more than 160 employees.
Source: Kapnick Insurance Group
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.