Internetworking Resources Inc. has created a new company, Ajasent, Inc., in an effort to provide outsourced, Internet-based agency management technology solutions at reduced costs to independent agencies. Ajasent provides an application service provider solution to agencies. As an alternative to traditional in-office agency management technology, the company manages and delivers application capabilities to multiple entities from a data center over the Internet.
Ajasent claims to provide the following:
– No for hardware or software upgrades;
– No need for IT expertise in the agency;
– Data backed up on a consistent basis in secure server location;
– Immediate access to “best of breed” applications;
– Predictable, manageable cash flow requirements for IT;
– Rapid application implementation and deployment for new users;
– Ease of creating and managing agency branch offices;
– Anytime, anywhere remote access; and
– Reduced technology cost by 50% over three years.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.