Great American Insurance Company’s Executive Liability Division announced new Employment Practices Liability coverage within its ExecPro® series of products. According to the company, the stand-alone ExecPro® Employment Practices Liability Insurance Policy is a state-of-the-art liability policy with broad language and a multitude of enhancements. The new policy is available in most states.
Great American’s ExecPro® Employment Practices Liability Insurance Policy includes, but is not limited to, the following features:
– Claims made policy with limits up to $25 million
– Option for defense costs in addition to the limit of liability
– Duty to defend with the insured having the right to assume the defense
– Broad definition of Claim including written demands for monetary or non-monetary relief and fact-finding EEOC proceedings
– Broad definition of insured including the company, all employees and any leased employees – Broad definition of Loss including punitive damages with most favored venue wording (not available in all states)
Great American Insurance Company, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a member of the Great American Insurance Group whose property and casualty insurance operations represent one of the thirty largest property/casualty insurance groups in the U.S. American Financial Group Inc., Great American’s parent company, is engaged primarily in private passenger automobile and specialty property and casualty insurance businesses and in the sale of retirement annuities, life, supplemental health and long-term care insurance products.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.