Aon Corporation recently expanded in the collector car insurance marketplace and offers coverage for a variety of models including antiques, classics, street rods, customs and vintage. The newly named Aon Collector Car Insurance is based out of Aon’s Bellevue, Wash. office.
Features of the program include:
* An extremely brief application;
* No prior-carrier declaration page request;
* No photos required for vehicles valued under $40,000;
* No mailing requirements – fax and e-mail suffice;
* 24-hour policy issuance for completed applications;
* Quote indications available online;
* Toll-free phone and fax systems dedicated exclusively to collector car agents;
* Expanded office hours;
* Agreed-value coverage which protects against a depreciated settlement after loss;
* Unlimited mileage and occasional general usage allowed;
* Zero-dollar deductibles;
* Newly acquired auto coverage includes both liability and physical damage to $100,000;
* Transit spare parts and towing & labor coverage included at no charge;
* In-house claims handling by adjusters experienced in collector car coverage.
For more information on the program, log onto: www.aoncollectorcar.com.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.