MexiPass Global Assurance, an MGA for insurance in Mexico, announced a new commission rate of 30 percent and On-line Policy Issuance, under the MexiPass exclusive Personal Automobile Programs underwritten by AIG-Mexico.
MexiPass® offers Mexican Insurance…the American Way™ with the only policies in the Mexican Insurance Market, that provide the same quality of coverage as personal and commercial automobile policies sold in the U.S. This allows agents and brokers in the U.S. to protect their clients in Mexico, without being exposed to Errors & Omissions:
· The MASPLUS Program – The company’s MexiPass Automobile Special Policy, unlike any other Mexican tourist policy, offers broad automobile liability, uninsured motorists, medical payments, true comprehensive, collision, towing and labor…. plus an exclusive travel package that automatically provides accidental death, medical coverage and emergency assistance to any insured travelling into Mexico.
· If an insured does not qualify for the MASPLUS policy, agents may still offer the company’s limited STAMP Program (Standard Tourist Automobile Mexican Policy). The policy has many coverage limitations (no passenger liability, no uninsured motorists, no partial theft, different legal defense, etc…), but is the only other option in the market. This is the same policy used by all other Mexican insurance companies …but the MexiPass STAMP is backed by the international strength of AIG-Mexico…and the experience and service from MexiPass.
· The MxBA Program – The company’s MexiPass Business Auto Policy was designed exclusively for business and commercial Vehicles from the U.S. in Mexico. It is the only policy in the Mexican insurance market that offers the same coverage parts as the business auto policies in the U.S., including broad liability, uninsured motorists, medical payments and comprehensive and collision coverages at U.S. standards.
MexiPass is available to all licensed insurance agents and brokers in the U.S. and does not require any volume commitments from its producers.
· If you are a MexiPass Producer, go to the MexiPass E-Business Center (https://ebusiness.mexipass.com) and start earning your 30% commission.
· To become a MexiPass Producer, download a Producer Agreement from the company’s Web site (http://www.mexipass.com/become_mga.htm) and request an appointment today.
For additional information, call 1(800) MEXIPAS or send a fax to 1(800) MEXIFAX.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.