Insurance Company of the West has announced it will offer admitted stand-alone property terrorism coverage for most states around the country. Additional states, including New York, New Jersey, Vermont, Connecticut, Deleware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and the District of Columbia will be added in the future.
Here are some of the coverage highlights:
* Limits up to $20 million per location, subject to specific proximity guidelines
* Covers certified and/or non-certified acts of terrorism
* Excluded is loss caused by terrorism involving release or dispersal of nuclear, radioactive, biological, or chemical materials
* Business Interruption coverage for 12 months(no contingent BI) including ordinary payroll
* Deductibles are determined on risk specific issues
* Competitive Rates
ICW Group is rated A- IX by A.M.Best. This coverage is available through appointed agents and brokers.
For more information, contact Carol Pringle at: (858) 350-2639, or e-mail: email@example.com
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.