Gold Seal Risk Management Limited, a risk management and best practices firm serving insurance agents and brokers, is introducing its full line of services for the U.S. and Canadian market at the Big “I” Convention in New York, Sept. 11-12.
The 2005 Big “I”, sponsored by the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America Inc., is being held at the New York Hilton. Gold Seal is located at Booth 276.
Gold Seal was launched in the U.S. and Canada in 2004, offering products and services designed to assist agents and brokers in the effort toward best practices, thereby enhancing profitability and ensuring proper risk management and loss prevention activities are in place and lessening the potential for errors and omissions claims.
At the Big “I, Gold Seal was slated to introduce:
* The Gold Book, an operational guidance program agents and brokers use to establish and maintain documented business practices and integrate risk management requirements into business systems.
* External Audit Services, offering a methodology in conducting thorough third party operational reviews including; E&O Loss Control Audit Services, Lloyd’s Coverholder Audit Services, Pre-Coverholder Status Reviews and Third Party Administration Audits.
* The Gold Seal Internal Audit Program, a self-regulatory process that agents conduct annually to understand internal process efficiencies, work toward continuous improvement and become aware of potential E&O exposure.
* The Human Resource Guidance Program, a complete system designed specifically to assist agencies and brokerages in effectively managing a professional staff.
* Due Diligence reviews, providing in-depth, comprehensive review and a point-scored report to help agencies and brokerages make informed decisions about potential mergers and acquisitions.
Agents who want more information on this program can visit Gold Seal at www.goldsealcorp.com or call Andrea Dawes at 888-828-8884.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.