Clem Booth, a member of the management board of Allianz, SE, has been designated the 2007 chair of ACORD’s board of directors.
John Kellington, chief technology officer and senior vice president of Ohio Casualty Group, has been selected as the chair-elect.
The announcements were made by Gregory A. Maciag, ACORD president and CEO. ACORD is a nonprofit association that develops standards for the insurance, reinsurance and related financial services industries.
At Allianz SE, Booth is responsible for the insurance markets of the UK, Ireland and Australia, the reinsurance business, Allianz Global Risks, Allianz Marine & Aviation and Allianz Risk Transfer. He previously served as chairman and CEO of Aon Re International.
Kellington is a member of Ohio Casualty Group’s executive management team responsible for all corporate technology initiatives. Prior to becoming CTO at Ohio Casualty Group, Kellington was with IBM Global Services.
New directors on the ACORD board for 2007 are: June E. Drewry, Chubb & Son; Dennis L. Mahoney, Aon UK; Jeanette Scampas, Willis Group; and Steven Haasz, Lloyd’s.
The following is a complete listing of the 2007 board of directors:
* Chair, Clem Booth, Allianz, SE
* Chair-Elect, John Kellington, Ohio Casualty Group
* Gregory A. Maciag, ACORD
* Immediate Past Chair, Barbara Koster, Prudential
* Sal A. Branca, AIG
* Lawrence G. Brandon, American Institute for CPCU
* John Chu, The Hartford Financial Services Group
* Richard Connell, Selective Insurance Group
* June E. Drewry, Chubb & Son
* David Findley, Travelers
* Andy Fogarty, Outside Director
* Steven Haasz, Lloyd’s
* Rainer Janssen, Munich Re
* John Leonard, MEMIC
* Dennis L. Mahoney, Aon UK
* Stephen L. R. Matanle, Marsh, Inc.
* William N. Pieroni, State Farm Insurance
* Keith Savino, National Association of Professional Insurance Agents
* Jeanette Scampas, Willis Group
* Jeff Stoll, MetLife
* George Van Dusen, National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies
* John Van Osdall, The Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers
* Yury Zaytsev, Swiss Re
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.