Irwin Siegel Agency, Inc. (ISA) has expanded their youth focused insurance program to include at risk youth, alternatives to incarceration, and youth intervention services. This comprehensive insurance package is tailored to programs that follow a behavior based model and have staff secure locations. Eligible programs must meet the minimum premium of $50,000. Potential risks with premiums less than $50,000 should contact Terry Grafmuller for more information. Jail oriented programs are ineligible.
At Risk Youth Coverage Highlights:
- General and Professional liability
- Sexual Abuse coverage with separate and dedicated limits and for employee/client/3rd party
- Commercial Automobile
- Crime Broadened Property
- Defense outside the limits
- Coverage for Psychiatrists
- Wind coverage available on non-admitted basis for accounts with coastal exposure
- Workers Compensation
- Risk Management resources include on-line training for employees, foster families and volunteers instill best practices and address field related topics, such as, effects of abuse, protecting foster parents from false allegations, hazing and bullying prevention and various methods to keep children safe and ensure beneficial home visits
These additions offer new opportunities to support organizations committed to the health and safety of today’s youth. Recently expanded programs, broadened coverage and tailored risk solutions have strengthened ISA’s current suite of social service programs while reinforcing their commitment to human service agencies nationwide.
Source: Irwin Siegel Agency
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.