Internet Truckstop, an Internet-based freight matching service in the transportation industry, has added an enhancement to the truckstop.com in its Carrier Registration Service (CRS) and CRS PLUS. CRS allows a company to streamline the carrier on boarding process and move freight faster.
How it Works
A company provides information on the type of carrier with which they will do business. Criteria such as length of time in business, type of equipment and carrier performance rating help the company target the carriers. The company logo directs a carrier to the company’s broker/carrier agreement. A carrier reads and signs the agreement and the paperwork approval process on the carrier begins. CRS delivers to the company a carrier file including the contract, W-9, insurance certificates and more.
Developed in collaboration with Registry Monitoring Insurance Services (RMIS), “CRS PLUS creates a personalized carrier registration Web site that can accommodate a company with four pages of contract documents or forty four pages of contract documents all needing to be signed,” said Hayden Landon, president, RMIS.
The system also:
- Provides unlimited carrier searches within the RMIS database of over 100,000 certificates of insurance and DOT database of over 500,000 carriers.
- Includes detailed Certificate of Insurance information direct from the insurance producer, authority status, safety ratings, and CSA scores.
- All information (data and images) is obtainable via the Web site or by integration with your existing in-house software system.
- Once registered, each carrier’s Certificate of Insurance, authority, and safety information is monitored daily.
- A domain name of your choice is selected to house the registration site.
- Web site is co-branded with your company logos and color schemes.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.