More with Less
Temp to Perm
Around the Country
Employment prospects vary greatly by employer, region and job specialty. For a closer look, Insurance Journal editors interviewed property/casualty industry leaders in their respective regions and will be filing the following reports this week:
- National: Jobs Outlook Improving, Slowly
- East: Insurance Hiring Is ‘Slightly Elevated’ in 2012
- West: California Insurance Employment to Stay Soft
- Southeast: Agency, Carrier Plans Brighten Southeast Jobs Picture
- South Central: Oil, Economy Fuel Texas Hiring
- Midwest: Good Talent Always a Priority for Midwest
For insurance jobs listings on Insurance Journal, visit:www.insurancejournal.com/jobs/
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.