The Certified Insurance Service Representatives (CISR) Program announced the expansion of course offerings for the designation.
Participants may now select from a variety of courses, based on their personal preference, to earn the CISR designation. They may choose five of the nine courses to specialize in a certain area or mix and match courses to diversify their learning.
The new expansion includes:
- Commercial Casualty I – Commercial General Liability, Additional Insureds
- Commercial Casualty II – Business Automobile Policy, Workers Compensation, Excess Liability
- Insuring Commercial Property – Commercial Property, Time Element, Commercial Inland Marine
- Insuring Personal Auto Exposures – Personal Automobile Exposures and Coverages
- Insuring Personal Residential Property – Homeowners Coverage Forms and Dwelling Fire
- Personal Lines Miscellaneous – Watercraft, Recreational Vehicles, Business Activities, and Personal Umbrella/Excess
Related Professional Topics:
- Agency Operations – Major Revision 2012
- Elements of Risk Management – Five Steps of the Risk Management Process
- Life & Health Essentials – Life Insurance and Health Insurance Concepts
To earn the CISR designation, a participant will need to complete the course and pass the final exam for any five of the nine courses. The nine courses, currently available online, will be available throughout the country in a classroom format in 2013. The new courses are being filed for state CE credit in all states.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.