ACE USA, the U.S.-based retail operations of the ACE Group, has introduced a new contractors pollution liability (CPL) owner-controlled insurance program (OCIP) for the healthcare industry. This new policy can be used to offer contractors pollution liability coverage for both new construction and renovations of hospitals, outpatient facilities, clinics, laboratories, and assisted living operations. This coverage is available for healthcare facility owners and general contractors & construction managers who provide contracting services to the healthcare industry.
Key coverage features include:
- Limits available up to $50 million
- Sudden, accidental and gradual pollution coverage from covered operations
- Pollution conditions to include fungi and bacteria, including legionella, on an occurrence basis
- Policy covers bodily injury, property damage and remediation costs
- Pollution conditions from transportation activities to and from the jobsites
- Fungi and bacteria coverage included in form
- Other standard coverage grants to include blanket non-owned disposal sites & supplementary payments
- Coverage to be written as an owner contractor-controlled insurance program
- Environmental claims specialists
ACE Environmental Risk, is a division of ACE USA, and part of the ACE Group. ACE Environmental Risk offers a full range of environmental liability solutions designed to minimize bottom-line impacts, and provide hands-on management for those liabilities.
Insurance is provided by insurance companies within the ACE Group. All products may not be available in all jurisdictions. The product information above is a summary only. The insurance policy actually issued contains the terms and limits of the contract.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.