ACE USA has launched new capabilities specifically designed for healthcare industry construction projects through ESIS, Inc., a risk management services company owned by the ACE Group.
The new offerings include environmental compliance and transactional services; hazardous materials management; construction and occupational safety; patient safety; industrial hygiene and ergonomics; and business continuity and emergency response. These capabilities are available for healthcare facility owners, general contractors and construction managers who provide contracting services to the healthcare industry for both new construction and renovation projects. The addition of these capabilities complements the recently released ACE contractors pollution liability (CPL) owner-controlled insurance program (OCIP) coverage for healthcare construction projects.
ESIS capabilities for the Healthcare Construction Program include:
- Environmental compliance
- Hazardous materials management
- Transactional services
- Construction safety and risk management
- Patient safety, clinical improvement, and risk reduction strategies
- Occupational safety
- Industrial hygiene and ergonomics
- Health, safety, and environmental management systems and compliance assurance
- Business continuity and emergency response
ACE’s Construction Industry Practice consists of business units that offer a suite of products and services including:
- Workers compensation, general liability & auto risk Transfer
- Environmental, including contractors pollution liability & contractors professional liability
- Inland marine, including builders risk & contractors equipment
- International casualty enterprise & package solutions, including Defense Base Act workers compensation
- Wrap ups & other project-specific programs
- Specialty construction claims
- Construction risk management services
- Professional liability for architects and engineers, construction managers and trade contractors
Insurance is provided by insurance companies within the ACE Group.
ESIS®, Inc. (ESIS) is part of the ACE Group, providing claim and risk management services to a variety of commercial clients. Insurance provided by insurers within the ACE Group.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.